Vegan Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 1 cup of cooked jasmine rice
- 1 cup, textured vegetable protein (TVP)
- dash of cayenne pepper (add to TVP for color)
- dash of chili powder (add to TVP for color)
- 1 green onion (diced)
- 1/3 cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mexican Style Shreds
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
Mix the rice, textured vegetable protein, cayenne pepper, chili pepper, and onion together in a bowl.
Add a handful of GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mexican Style Shreds into the mix.
Scoop all the cooked ingredients and place into a clean Portobello mushroom cap.
Divide 1/3 cup of GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mexican Style Shreds with the green onion and paprika.
Broil stuffed mushroom caps for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from broiler and serve hot.