Triple Cheese Grilled Cheese Stacks
- 2-3 teaspoons vegan buttery spread
- 2 slices GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Flavor Slices
- 2 slices GO Veggie! Dairy Free Cheddar or American Flavor Slices
- 4 slices GO Veggie! Dairy Free Pepper Jack Flavor Slices
- 6 large slices sourdough or whole wheat bread
- 8 bread and butter pickle chips
Heat a flat pan or griddle over medium heat.
Butter bread with vegan buttery spread and add all 6 slices of bread to pan.
Top 4 pieces bread with 2 slices of assorted GO Veggie! Dairy Free Cheese Slices
Allow to melt for about 2-3 minutes and then add a piece of cheese covered bread to two of the slices.
Top with remaining bread, yielding a grilled cheese stack with an extra piece of bread in the middle. Grill for 2-3 more minutes per side, or until golden and cheese is melted.
Slice each grilled cheese stack in half, diagonally and top each stack with 2 bread and butter pickle chips, using a frilly toothpick.