Tomato Basil Pizza
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tomato, whole-sliced thin
- 5 fresh basil leaves – torn
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon GO Veggie! Grated Parmesan Flavor Topping
- 2 cups GO Veggie! Lactose Free Mozzarella Shreds
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brush pizza crust with olive oil. Spread minced garlic over crust. Top the crust with pizza sauce.
Spread 1/2 of the shreds over the sauce, sprinkle with oregano, then, top with thinly sliced tomatoes.
Spread remaining shreds over entire pizza, sprinkle with grated topping and top with torn basil leaves.
Place the pizza in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until the shreds are melted.