- 2 ½ cups un-sweetened almond milk
- ½ cup evaporated cane sugar
- 1-2 tubs GO Veggie! Dairy Free Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp. arrowroot powder, dissolved in 3 tbsp. soymilk creamer
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 4-6 fresh strawberries, diced
- 2 vegan graham crackers, crushed
Heat a small saucepot over medium heat.
Add almond milk and cane sugar.
Heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tub of GO Veggie! Dairy Free Strawberry Cream Cheese.
Add arrowroot slurry and stir until thick.
Add in sea salt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and remove from heat. Whisk to combine.
Let cool completely, about 1 hour.
Transfer mixture to the ice cream maker and process according to directions.
About 5 minutes before ice cream is done, add in chopped strawberries and crushed graham crackers to the ice cream mixture.