Spicy Black Bean & Veggie Burrito
- 4 9- to 10-inch-diameter flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely grated
- 2/3 cups canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup drained canned Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeño chiles
- 4 GO VEGGIE Lactose & Soy Free Sriracha Deli Slices
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap tortillas in foil. Warm in oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine onion and oil in large nonstick skillet. Stir over medium-high heat until onion is golden, about 6 minutes. Add cumin and chili powder; stir 20 seconds. Add bell pepper and carrot; sauté until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add beans, tomatoes and jalapeño; bring to simmer. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
Place warm tortillas on work surface. Spoon filling down center, dividing equally. Top each with 1 GO VEGGIE Lactose & Soy Free Sriracha Deli Slice, then 1 tablespoon of cilantro. Fold sides of tortillas over filling, forming packages. Transfer to plate and enjoy!
Recipe by GO VEGGIE