Roasted Portobello & Artichoke Panini
- 1 medium Portobello mushroom cap – sautéed, sliced
- 1 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons of balsamic
- 2 slices of ripe tomato
- 2 GO Veggie! Lactose Free Mozzarella Slices
- 4 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 Artichoke heart, sliced thin
- 2 slices of multi-grain bread
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Cooking spray
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Rub mushrooms with olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Place mushrooms flesh side down on a baking tray and roast for 10-12 minutes until soft. Once cooled, thinly slice the mushrooms and set aside.
Add one GO Veggie! Lactose Free Mozzarella Slice to the slice of multi-grain bread, then add sliced tomatoes, roasted Portobello mushroom slices, spinach, artichokes and another Mozzarella slice. Top the sandwich with the other slice of multi-grain bread.
Spray heated panini maker with cooking spray and place entire sandwich in the panini maker. Close lid and press lightly. Cook until done (about 3 to 5 minutes).
Remove from panini maker with spatula, slice and serve!