Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage, Pecans, and GO Veggie! Lactose Free Parmesan, Mozzarella, Romano
Chef’s Note: For added flavor, add dried cranberries to this dish.
- 2 butternut squash, peeled, seeds removed and cut into ½” cubes
- 6-9 fresh sage leaves, chopped (sub 1 teaspoon dried or rubbed sage)
- 1 small package pecan pieces
- ½ package of GO Veggie! Lactose Free Parmesan, Mozzarella, Romano Shreds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place all ingredients into a medium sized bowl. Toss to incorporate. Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with nonstick aluminum foil or parchment paper.
Place the squash mixture onto the sheet pan and place in the oven.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the squash is tender.