Pumpkin Seed, Mozzarella & Strawberry Salad
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 6 cups fresh mixed salad greens
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz. Go Veggie! Lactose Free, Rice Mozzarella Block, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Gently toss to combine.
Transfer to a serving bowl & serve immediately.
Created by: Amie Valpone HHC, AADP is the Editor-in-Chief of www.theHealthyApple.com, GO Veggie! chef ambassador, a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer, Food Photographer and Writer specializing in simple gluten-free and dairy-free ‘Clean’ recipes for the home cook. ©Amie Valpone 2014