Pumpkin Pasta Sauce with Mozzarella Cheese
Servings: 5 cups
Recipe DirectionsNutrition Information
- 3 (35 oz.) cans whole peeled tomatoes, drained and crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) dairy-free butter
- 1 cup canned pureed pumpkin
- 1 bag GO Veggie! Lactose and Soy Free Mozzarella Shreds
- 1/4 cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Topping
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Place tomatoes in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer, and cook for 25 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve warm with pasta or roasted vegetables.