Pepperoni Pizza Bagels
These make great dinners for kids and adults! It could turn into a fun family activity for everyone to help with!
Servings: 4 Pizza Bagels
4 bagels, (plain, everything, onion, or whatever you prefer!)
1 cup pizza sauce
½ cup pepperoni slices, diced
Other pizza toppings, of your preference, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice bagels in half and set cut side up on baking sheet lined with foil.
- Spread each bagel half with approximately 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Top each bagel half with approximately ¼ cup mozzarella shreds. This does not need to be exact - just add however much you would like!
- Top cheese with pepperoni, or preferred pizza toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Greens&Chocolate