- 1 ½ cups organic orzo
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Topping, plus more for topping
- ¼ cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 6-8 leaves fresh sage, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, plus to taste
- ½ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Fill a medium saucepot about ¾ full with water and bring to a boil.
Add sea salt. Add orzo and cook according to directions. Drain and set aside.
Transfer cooked orzo into a large bowl and add GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Topping, pecans, sage, sea salt, pepper, brown rice syrup, lemon juice, olive oil, and cranberries. Toss until well mixed.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Garnish with additional GO Veggie! Dairy-Free Parmesan, if desired.