Mexican Vegan Lasagna
- 2 packages, vegan crumbles
- 8 oz. GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mexican Style Shreds
- 8 oz. GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds
- 1 packet, taco seasoning
- 1 can, vegan refried beans
- 1 package, no boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups, sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup, sliced green onion
- 1 8 oz. can, sliced black olives
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups crumbled tortilla chips
- 1 container, vegan sour cream
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix the taco seasoning with the 2 packages of vegan crumbles, and cook according to package instructions.
In the meantime, heat up the refried beans in a sauce pan, drain and rinse the black olives, and slice the tomatoes and green onion.
When the crumbles are cooked, spread one thin layer on the bottom of a casserole dish.
Spread the hot sauce over the crumbles, and a layer of GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds over that.
Cover the first layer with lasagna noodles.
Spread the heated refried beans over the lasagna noodles, then sprinkle 1 cup of tomatoes over the beans
Cover with a layer of GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mexican Style Shreds and place another layer of lasagna over that layer.
Spread the remaining crumbles onto the lasagna, and cover with the remaining GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds.
Sprinkle the remaining tomatoes, and the black olives and green olives over the cheese, and cover with the remaining Mexican crumbles.
Cover with foil, and bake in a 375°F oven for 45 minutes.
Allow to cool for 15 minutes. While it’s cooling, crumble the chips and shred the lettuce.
When it’s cooled, slice, and just before serving, sprinkle some crumbled tortilla chips, sour cream to taste, and some shredded lettuce over each slice!