Mexican Bell Pizza
- 1 medium to large whole wheat vegan flatbread or pre-made pizza shell
- ½ cup prepared vegan pizza sauce
- ½ cup ground “beef ”alternative
- ¾ cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mexican Style Shreds
- ¼ red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ yellow bell pepper, diced
- Fresh cilantro
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Spray a large cookie sheet or sheet pan with a spritz of vegetable oil spray. Place the flatbread on the sheet.
Top the flatbread with the pizza sauce and spread evenly. Distribute the ground “beef” alternative over the sauce evenly, followed by the GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mexican Style Shreds. Add all peppers, spreading evenly over the surface of the shreds.
Place sheet pan in the oven and bake for 18 minutes, or until the shreds are melted and light brown.
Remove, and top with cilantro while still hot. Let cool for 5 minutes to allow ingredients to set. Slice into wedges and serve.