Kale and Artichoke Dip
"I’m a sucker for any warm and gooey dip and this definitely fits that bill. And since it has kale, it’s practically health food. Or at least, let’s just tell ourselves that."
Servings: serves 6-8 for appetizer
⅓ cup milk (plain almond milk, cows milk, etc)
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
3 cups kale, uncooked, roughly chopped
8 oz jar/can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray small (I used 6x4") baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, milk, garlic powder, and salt until well combined.
- Stir in 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil, then add kale. Cook for 1 minute, then strain and run under very cold water for 30 seconds.
- Finely chop the kale and dab with a paper towel to remove all excess liquid.
- Stir kale and artichoke hearts into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into prepared baking dish, then top with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until mixture is bubbling and cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with pita chips or sliced bread.
Recipe by Greens & Chocolate