Herb Flatbread with GO Veggie! Lactose Free Mozzarella Shreds
Chef’s Note: You can use any of the GO Veggie! Shreds flavors with this flatbread pizza. You can also use most vegetables, as long as they are sliced thinly.
- 1 medium to large whole wheat flatbread or pre-made pizza shell
- ½ cup prepared pizza sauce
- ¾ cup GO Veggie! Lactose Free Mozzarella Shreds
- ¼ red or yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 roma tomato, sliced into rounds
- ¼ red onion, sliced thin
- ½ small can black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray, as needed
- 1 pinch kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Spray a large cookie sheet or sheet pan with a spritz of vegetable oil spray. Place the flatbread on the sheet.
Top the flatbread with the pizza sauce and spread evenly. Distribute the shreds over the sauce evenly. Add all vegetables, spreading evenly over the surface of the shreds. Season with kosher salt and Italian seasoning. Spritz with vegetable oil spray.
Place sheet pan in the oven and bake for 18 minutes, or until the shreds are melted and light brown.
Remove, and top with basil leaves while still hot. Let cool for 5 minutes to allow ingredients to set. Slice into wedges and serve.