Herb Flatbread with GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds
Servings: about 8
- 1 medium to large gluten free flatbread or pizza crust
- ½ cup prepared pizza sauce
- ¾ cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds
- ¼ red or yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 roma tomato, sliced into rounds
- ¼ red onion, sliced thin
- ½ small can black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray, as needed
- 1 pinch kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Spray a large cookie sheet or sheet pan with a spritz of vegetable oil spray. Place the flatbread on the sheet.
Top the flatbread with the pizza sauce and spread evenly. Distribute the Shreds over the sauce evenly. Add all vegetables, spreading evenly over the surface of the Shreds. Season with kosher salt, Italian seasoning and grated topping. Spritz with vegetable oil spray.
Place sheet pan in the oven and bake for 18 minutes, or until the shreds are melted and light brown.
Remove, and top with basil leaves while still hot.
Let cool for 5 minutes to allow ingredients to set. Slice into wedges and serve.