Grilled Portobello Pizzas with Kale and Mozzarella
Nutritional Information: 145 calories, 11.5 g fat, 1 g sat fat, 9 g carb, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, de-stemmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cups green kale, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1-2 large tomatoes, sliced ½ inch thick (4 slices total)
- 1 basil leaves
- 1 cups GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat the grill to high heat.
In a medium sauté pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and garlic over medium-high heat.
Add the kale, season with salt and pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes to wilt. Set aside.
Brush both sides of portobello with olive oil and sprinkle the inside of each mushroom with salt and pepper.
Place the mushrooms on the grill bottom side up. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill.
Grill side up, top each mushroom with a slice of tomato, a basil leaf, kale and mozzarella.
Return the mushrooms to the top rack of the grill, close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve.