GO Veggie! Lactose Free Cheddar Block and Chive Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 ½ pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 ounces GO Veggie! Lactose Free Cheddar Block
- 1 tablespoon whole grain of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Nonstick olive oil spray, as needed
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a bowl, mix all ingredients (reserving 1 ounce of the block) with your hand or a spoon for 1 minute, making sure to mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Spray the inside of a glass or metal meatloaf pan lightly with non stick olive oil spray. Place meatloaf into loaf pan, round edges with a rubber spatula. Top with reserved 1 oz. of the block.
Place in oven on middle rack.
Cook until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees, approximately 45 minutes. If the meatloaf isn’t colored on top, place under a broiler set on hi until light brown.
Let rest for 8-10 minutes. Using a sharp knife, slice into ¾” thick pieces.