- 1 cup un-sweetened almond milk
- 1 container GO Veggie! Dairy Free Classic Plain Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- 1 organic tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 ½ cups GO Veggie! Dairy Free Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1 small bag organic corn tortilla chips
Heat a large pot over medium heat add almond milk, cream cheese, lime juice, sea salt, pepper and whisk until smooth. Cook about 2 minutes to thicken slightly.
Add chopped jalapeño and tomato and cook for about 3-4 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Add GO Veggie! shredded cheese. Cook for an additional minute, or until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Serve warm with tortilla chips.