Dairy Free ‘Creamy’ Potato Pasta Salad
- 2 lbs. small purple sweet potatoes
- 1 8 oz. container GO Veggie! Dairy Free Cream Cheese, Classic Plain (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Topping, plus more for serving
Place potatoes into a large saucepan filled with cold salted water; bring to a simmer. Cook potatoes for 15-18 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, mash potatoes using a fork. Add remaining ingredients except olive oil and Parmesan cheese; mix well to combine.
Drizzle with olive oil and top with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Serve warm or chilled.