- 1 ½ cups vegan dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon, plus ¼ teaspoon peppermint flavor
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tub (8 oz) GO Veggie! Dairy Free Classic Plain Cream Cheese
- 1 ¼ cup organic powdered sugar
- ¼ cup crushed peppermint candy canes
Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler, or heat-proof bowl over a small pot filled with 1 inch water.
Allow chocolate chips to melt about 2-3 minutes, folding mixture occasionally.
When chocolate is melted add ½ teaspoon peppermint flavor and sea salt, transfer to an 8 inch baking dish lined with wax paper.
Place in refrigerator to firm up for about half an hour.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whisk GO Veggie! Classic Plain Dairy-Free Cream Cheese, powdered sugar and ¼ teaspoon peppermint flavor, until uniform.
Evenly spread onto firmed chocolate, creating a smooth cream cheese layer.
Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
Transfer to refrigerator for about 1 hour to overnight to firm up.
Remove from baking dish and cut into uneven pieces with a knife and serve right away.