- ½ container GO Veggie! Dairy Free Cream Cheese Alternative, Classic Plain (8 oz. tub)
- ½ cup organic dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon organic soymilk creamer or coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Dash sea salt
Roll cream cheese into teaspoon sized balls and freeze for 2 hours to overnight.
Fill bottom of a double boiler or small pot with 2 inches water and bring to a simmer. Place a heat-proof bowl or top of double boiler over pot.
Add chocolate chips and melt for about 2-4 minutes. Add soy creamer or coconut milk, vanilla extract, sea salt and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder. Whisk until mixture is smooth and uniform.
Coat each ball of frozen cream cheese in chocolate mixture using a spoon. Place on wax paper lined plate. Transfer to freezer for about 2 hours to overnight to firm up.