Cheesy Baked Parmesan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Topping
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- Salt, to taste
- ½ cup GO Veggie! Dairy Free,Vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds, for topping
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Combine all the ingredients, except shredded cheese, in a large bowl, stirring until all ingredients are well incorporated.
Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Transfer to a chafing dish and keep warm over a low flame.
You can also use a small crock pot to keep warm and melty.
Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips or cubes of sourdough bread