Baked Quinoa Crusted Chicken Fingers
These easy baked chicken tenders with roasted red pepper dipping sauce are made with just six ingredients! They’re coated with a mixture of quinoa and GO Veggie! lactose free parmesan for tons of healthy flavor.
½ cup cooked quinoa, chilled
¼ cup GO Veggie! Lactose-Free Parmesan
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound chicken tenders, trimmed
½ cup marinara sauce
1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat and spray it with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the quinoa and parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Brush the chicken tenders with olive oil, then press them into the quinoa mixture, coating them well. Place the chicken in a single layer on the baking sheet. Spritz the top of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Use a spatula to carefully flip the chicken fingers over; bak an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cook 2-3 minutes before removing form the baking sheet.
- To make the dipping sauce, add the marinara sauce and roasted red peppers to a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve at room temperature or warm in a saucepan set over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
Recipe by Healthy Delicious