• 1/4 soy or almond milk
• 1/3 c. EnerG Egg Replacer (dry)
Add above ingredients to the following and beat together for 7 minutes on med/high:
• 4 c. Sucanat evaporated cane sugar
• 1 c. canola, safflower or sunflower oil
• 4 tsp. vanilla
• 1 tsp. almond extract or emulsion
• 3 c. flour
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 1/3 c. Real cocoa powder
Add sifted dry ingredients and beat for 3-5 minutes. Prepare pan then bake as noted below.
• 2-8 oz. containers Vegan Cream Cheese Alternative (to be added prior to baking)
Preheat oven to 350. Using a 9” x 13“ quarter sheet pan, prepare pan by coating with a non-dairy margarine, then dust lightly with flour. Spread chocolate batter into pan evenly, then taking Vegan Cream Cheese Alternative, spoon out evenly into 3 portions on top of batter with 2 – 3” space between, in domino pattern. With butter knife or spatula swirl in a serpentine “S” manner back and forth across pan about 3 times. This will create swirled effect, and does not have to be exact. Bake at 350 for 45 – 50 minutes. Check with toothpick until done (toothpick will come out clean). Cool on wire rack for a minimum of 45 minutes before cutting into 3” x 3” in squares. *May Add nuts, coconut, or additional chocolate chips if desired & enjoy!