There’s only one thing to think about when it comes to New Year’s Eve: It’s party time! A New Year’s party just isn’t the same without cheesy recipes. Go all-out and make it an all-night party filled with cheesy bliss! Whether you’re throwing a huge party with all your neighbors or a small gathering with your family, be sure to serve cheesy appetizers that will leave room for champagne at midnight.
Need some inspiration? Here are our favorites.
- Crackers with cream cheese, pistachios and dried cherries will make your New Year’s party menu complete. The best part? They’re super easy to make!
- You don’t need to wait until midnight to start your New Year’s resolution to eat healthy! GO Veggie! Dairy Free Chive & Garlic Cream Cheese Alternative stuffed cherry tomatoes are the perfect mix between delicious and nutritious!
- Make this recipe and you’ll discover the cheesiest cilantro pesto ever created. So what are you waiting for? Grab a few veggies, put out some chips and let your guests enjoy.
- You can’t go wrong when you set out a big bowl of cheesy no-cheese popcorn.
- Tortilla chips topped with your favorite ingredients then topped again with a layer of the meltiest cheese – need we say more?
- One taste of a Maryland-style crab cake with GO Veggie! Lactose Free Mozzarella Shreds, and you’ll know what all the buzz is about. These are bites of cheesy goodness everyone will love!
Throw the cheesiest of good times, and ring in the New Year in blissful style!